My January Skin Savior...

Wednesday, 14 January 2015



Soap and Glory is one of those brands that I never really have got on with. I usually pick up the products and then pick something else up instead. But after getting a REALLY big box of soap and glory products and after looking for something to make my skin stop the current riot it was having, I picked up the Soap and Glory 'ScrubAtomic' face polish.


First of all it smells like peach soothers which is just amazing. I also is shaped like an over sized toothpaste which also makes me incredibly happy. However his has a really interesting formula, The instructions for use suggest to put it onto your face and then with wet hands, massage in. When I first tried it I was worried it might dry my face out but so far all I have got is really clear skin! 

The scrub has small micro beads and whilst I don't feel like these give a super deep pore cleansing scrub like some more grainy cleansers. It does leave my face feeling really clean and has calmed it down a lot! 

Let me know in the comments if you have used this scrub/any other soap and glory products you have loved!