Get ready with me...Christmas Eve

Wednesday, 24 December 2014

'Twas the night before Christmas when I decided to take you all along with me. 
               
Wrapping presents the night before is a tradition for me. Some say last minute I say festive. 
               
Then using this beaut 'Candy Mountain' bubble bar I fill my bathroom with candy cane scent and chill out before getting ready for bed. 
Sparkles are the best plan for Christmas Day. 
This is my recent favourite moisturizer it is a really winter berry sort of smell. 
Then I sit down with a fantastical hot chocolate made with almond milk, real chocolate, marshmallows, cream and a candy cane. 
 
Then before bed my brother and I always watch 'The Grinch The Stole Christmas' which is by far my favourite chriatmas film. 

I hope you all have a brilliant Christmas and get lots of food, presents, rest and happiness! Lots of love xoxo