Beauty Favourites for Autumn...

Wednesday, 5 November 2014


From Left to Right : Rimmel Pro Professional Finish Nail Varnish in' Mermaid Green', Barry M Aquarium Collection in 'Treasure Chest', Maybelline Colour Show in 'Mauve Kiss', 17 Lasting Fix Lipstick in 'New Black', Kate Moss Lasting Finish Lipstick in '112', Mac Lip Liner in 'Subculture' 
 
Hello All! This month has been so hectic I haven't had chance to collect any new products at all so I thought I would just share some of my all time favourites for Autumn, which I have been obsessed with recently. However I think we all know the star of this collection is definitely the Sparkly Pumpkin from Lush which was part of their Halloween Collection. Sadly meaning we all have to wait another year for them to come back in (or if your like me you manged to stock up).