The £2.99 Autumn Candle...

Wednesday, 15 October 2014


Autumn is my favourite season I love everything about it, the leaves changing colour and falling, getting wrapped up in big coats, pulling out the tartan from the back of the wardrobe. But I especially love Halloween and as I am obsessed with making my room feel cozy on rainy nights, I like to fill it with candles. 
However I am a student and therefore cannot justify spending £20 on a Yankee Candle, regardless of how amazing they smell. So recently when wondering through Pound Stretcher for Halloween decorations, I stumbled upon this. Not expecting much I picked it up and opened the lid only to be hit with the distictive smell of a Starbucks Pumpkin Spiced Latte (queue the white girls swarming). So as you can imagine this went very quickly to the till. I am in love with the scent of this as it really burns well and gives off the scent as it does so. And for such a great price who could refuse?