First Look: Zoella Beauty

Wednesday, 1 October 2014


 So if you have been living under a rock you may not have known that the youtube queen Zoella has launched her own line of beauty products. This line centers mostly around bath time and relaxing. 
I picked up the Fizz Bar and 'Let's Glow' Candle. 

First of all the packaging! I like how it has remained true to the Zoella blog/youtube branding with the polka dots, lace and font. I am also really loving the fact that instead of making a generic bath bomb, the fizz bar is designed so you can break pieces off as you go! Meaning it last longer and is more practical in my eyes!  

The candle is a little smaller than I imagined but I really like the scent! It reminds me in a weird way of Herbal Essences Shampoo, which for me isn't a bad thing. I was really hoping that Zoe wouldn't go with the typical bubblegum/sweet scent with many bath products use. So thankfully this scent is fresh and clean and doesn't make me feel like I need fresh air straight away. 

I cannot wait to try these and I will definitely report back ASAP! 
Let me know if you have bought any of the range and your thoughts.  

Both from Superdrug: Fizz Bar & 'Let's Glow' Candle £5