Essence Nail Vanish Review and a Thank You

Wednesday, 16 July 2014



 

Essence Nail Vanish in the shade 113

I recently went into Wilkinsons for some photo frames, when I was stopped in my tracks by their beauty department! I never knew they stocked any beauty supplies let alone any of decent quality. I remember seeing the essence collection on a stall in Manchester, so picked one of the nail vanishes up not expecting much. I am so surprised by how brilliant quality the polish is!

The formula definitely feels a lot like a more expensive brand, with vivid colour and a flat brush, which I absolutely love on a nail vanish as it is so much easier to apply. And for £1.60 each I have found my new love! I also saw on the way out some of their own brand make up brushes which were really good quality so I may be forced to pick a few of those up!

Let me know if you have tried any of this line or are considering it! 

ALSO I have to say thank you as I just hit 200 followers and I wanted to say a big thank you to anyone who actually takes the time to read my silly little posts, I love doing it and I am always looking to better it so please let me know of any suggestions or advice! x