The Liebster Award

Wednesday, 14 May 2014



Due to being new to blogging and also a high functioning technophobe, I recently discovered by chance that I had been included in this chain-mail like award by Emily of 'The Whimsical Way'. It is a way of finding new blogs with under 200 followers whilst finding out a bit more about the people behind them. Each nominee must also answer questions set by the blogger before them... so these are the questions I was asked.

1. What made you choose your blog name? 
I choose my blog name purely by chance, I have had a tumblr blog for a few years now entitled 'The Particular Sound Of Runway' and so I just snowballed on top of that until I found something that suited me and what I wanted to post about.

2. What are your three favourite blogs? 
 'Vivatramp' - One of the first blogs I ever read before having my own, just a great mix of books, photos, lifestyle and thoughts.
'Atlantic-Pacific' - The most beautiful outfit posts the world has ever seen. Can I have your wardrobe, thanks.
'London Beauty Queen' - One of the most popular beauty blogs around but my one stop place for reviews before buying products.

3. Where is your favourite place on earth? 
My favourite place on earth would probably have to be Cornwall. Even though the weather isn't predictable and even though it isn't the fashion capital of the world, it's the place where I have been going since I was five with my family so it holds many happy memories and its a place where I can properly relax and enjoy beach life.

4. Marmite-love it or hate it? 
I have never tried marmite before... que gasps.

5. What is the last music (song/album/record) that you bought? 
It was the Internation cast version of 'Les Miserables' highlights... because I lost my CD. Lame.

6. Do you have a favourite building or piece of architecture? 
Not particularly, however after visiting Florence I definitely would say the architecture I saw there was one of the most beautiful man-made places I have been. 

7. If you could interview one celebrity, who would it be? 
I wouldn't even know, it would probably have to be either Sarah Burton, J.K Rowling or Jennifer Lawrence. All just flawless, interesting individuals. 

8. What question would you be most likely to ask them? 
Should have read this before I answered the above... J.K Rowling would probably just be constant Harry Potter questions as well as complimenting her on her book 'The Casual Vacancy' (which I loved). Jennifer Lawrence would possibly be how do you manage to stay grounded and happy whilst being in the public eye constantly... and a small amount of fan-girling. Sarah Burton just simply 'Can I have a job?'. 

9. If you could travel to any time in history or to the future, which would you choose? 
GOOD QUESTION. Oh it would probably be back to a past family holiday to re-live it again without taking things too seriously. 

10. Sweet or Savoury? 
Sweet, all the way. 

11.Will you continue this and who will you nominate? 
Yes I will and the nominations are... *drum roll* 

1.  The Teresa Nicole  
2. Cathaura 
3. Ana Leote 
4. All Glammed Up 
5. The Sparkle Pages 
6. smxyc
 7. Ella-Divine  
8. Chloe Elie 
9. Levanah Loves 
10. stillness-gravity 
11. Explores More

And my questions for you are..

1. Why did you start blogging?
2. What are your 3 favourite blogs?
3. What are your top 3 books?
4. What person living or dead would you like to have dinner with?
5. What is the favourite thing you have bought this year?
6. If you could travel anywhere in the world regardless of cost where would you go?
7. What is the last song you listened to?
8. What is your favourite film?
9. What is your favourite object in your room?
10. Why is it your favourite object?
11. Who are you going to nominate?

Please link me to your responses I would love to read them!