A Little Beauty Haul

Monday, 12 May 2014

 

 Had a few accidental trips to Boots last week and picked up a few little things... 

 
The first is a little boring I know but it always is good to find a fail-safe shampoo and conditioner. Mine is the VO5 range! I really like the 'give me moisture' conditioner as it feels like a hair mask without the faff.

SLIGHTLY MORE EXCITING... 'The Botanics' range, which is a Boots own skin range. I have used this brand only this year but I have re-bought it and re-bought it. The range has a few different types for different skin types and problems like anti-aging and anti-shine. I use the 'All Bright' products and really like them as a go-to product which all work well together and keep my skin clear! They also boast using mostly natural ingredients to brighten your skin, which is always a bonus! They are also super affordable the cleanser is £3.99 and the moisturiser is £4.99.

Seventeen 'Flawless Poreless Primer' - £5.99

I honestly picked this up because of the polka dots and because I have never seen a primer in this form (e.g not in a tube) and I actually like it. I've only used it for a week but it has the same sort of consistency of the 'Porefessional' by Benefit and keeps my makeup in place and gives it a smooth base for my makeup. The only down side in the packaging, I really like the idea of this but it means that the product is really hard to get out, you kind of have to dig it out making the base uneven, which makes me unhappy. Apart from this I really like it so far!

Rimmel London 'Stay Blushed Liquid Cheek Tint' in '101 Pop of Pink' - £4.49

A small tube of beautiful rosey pigment. Really easy to blend and apply and generally a good blush.

'Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24 hour' in 'On and On Bronze' - £4.99

Gold and brown eye makeup is my general everyday look so this 'Colour Tattoo' is one I have used almost everyday. It is a medium goldy brown with a slight shimmer and I have been using it blended into the crease of my eye which gives a really nice shadow shimmer effect. It is amazing to find a creme eye shadow that does not crease or smudge throughout the day and holds its colour so well. Definitely something I would recommend. 

Let me know if you have tried any of these products or any similar :)