Barry M 'Gelly' Nail Polishes : Review

Tuesday, 22 April 2014

I made a small purchase a couple of weeks ago, intent on buying one beige nail polish and somehow I managed to come away with three vibrant polishes... I will add it was three for two so in some ways it would have been rude not too. I was tempted by these three shades having loved Barry M nail polish for a long time but also by the new 'Gelly' range which supposedly due to its gel-based formula are meant to be shinier and last longer than standard nail polishes. Which as all girls know is a tall order as most nail polishes chip before you even leave the house, however I really love this range!  
After testing all three throughout the day they stay chip-free with only one coat of polish and without even applying a top coat. The polish does not fade throughout wear, which is brilliant as the colours are perfect for spring! They are also a great price coming in at £3.99 each which is a lot cheaper than cult brands such as Essie or Butter London and definitely less than a professional gel manicure. I would definitely recommend this line of polishes as they are brilliant quality and are a life-saver for manicures on the go. The only problem is that I now want all the colours. Help.